Purpose of collection and use of personal information
RAAT collect personal information for the following purposes:.
- Membership and Use ID for RAAR and Affiliate Site Service
- Implementation of services (Items regarding the delivery and reservation of postal items such as prizes )
- Personalized service for the disability process and the individual Member
- Collecting statistics on service use
- Other new services and information guide
However, we do not collect any sensitive personal information that may be of concern to your basic human rights. RAAT collect additional information according to the user's to provide richer services within the above range.
Personal information items you collect
RAAT collects the following personal information for registration, counseling, service application, etc.
- Collection items: name, date of birth, gender, login ID, password, mobile phone number, email, business name, business number, service use history, access log, cookie, Connection IP information
- How to collect personal information: Homepage (Membership, notice board)
Retention period and period of use of personal information
Your personal information will be destroyed when the purpose of collecting personal information or the purposes for which it was provided is accomplished as follows:
- In the case of membership information, when a member withdraws from membership or is expelled from membership
- In the case of reservation, when the examination and processing according to the reservation has expired
If you still need to keep it despite the above retention period, you will get your consent.
Forgot your password
You can check your password by email when you register.
The password will be sent to you by e-mail.